Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A LIFETIME OF SURPRISES

1- "It's a boy!"
2-"Can I go play with my best friend? I don't know his name."
3-"The other kids at school want a magic birthmark like mine."
4- "What has three legs and flies?"
5- Every teacher-parent conference ended with the teacher saying, "I want to know what this child does with his life!"
6. "You know that sweatshirt (or coin, etc) you gave me? I gave it to someone in need."
7. "Heavenly Father, help us find a ride....etc."
8. "Guess where I'm going!!"
9. "I have met someone and we are dating." This statement was followed two weeks later by
10. "Mom...Dad...I want you to talk to my fiance Dana."

Whatever the news from Geoffrey, with it comes joy; we look forward to getting acquainted with Dana and to sharing their joy on June 9th.

1 comment:

David said...

Thanks for the walk down GK Lane! Now, like the hidden Waldo puzzle, I am still trying to figure out where you hid the neon orange hunter's cap in today's blog.