Thursday, February 5, 2009

A thousand words does not a picture make

Well, we knew it had to come some time. No one could keep up a busy schedule of being creative every day…especially, when their medium of choice was photos and their residence is Alaska. February seems like a good month to take off.

However, it leaves the rest of us folks with a pretty blank screen when we call up the day’s Internet. Oh! Wail away and woe is me! I must try to help fill the void. Which would be better for a blog subject?

How I spend my time.
Journeys I have taken.
People I have met.
People I have known.
Fiction.
Family tales.
Recipes I favor.
Answered prayers.
Favorite scriptures.
What’s up, Doc!
Whatever is up must come down.

3 comments:

Linda Judd said...

I vote for "What's Up Doc," "Answered Prayers" and "Journeys I Have Taken."

Can't wait to read whichever one(s) you decide upon.

Papa John said...

I want to hear about the Boise weekend with Anita, Hilly, and Jane. Share the thanksgivings and reasons with us.

brenvanc said...

I'm certainly not as constant as he is but I've actually posted a few photos myself lately so check out my blog for a bit of color.