Friday, September 21, 2007

Deja Vu all Over Again...

I just thought it was funny enough to share with my blog that I received two strange emails yesterday.

In the subject line of the first message was something about a credit card. Upon opening it, I found that my cousin's husband had forwarded their credit card bill to Dillards! Since I've only once been inside a Dillards and since there are none that I know of on the West Coast, I figured somehow it was a mistake. The sender has no idea how it happened.

The subject line for the second email said "query." If you recall, when I sent my query to an agent recently, I had a couple of typographical errors, one of which was in the address. So I sent the same letter a second time to be certain he received it. Well, guess what?! He received both. I know because a duplicate rejection letter came yesterday.

1 comment:

Kristi Weber said...

OUCH! Two rejections is kind of like adding an exclamation point; but, at least it was consistent.