Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sitting A Spell

Remember a couple of weeks ago my admission of not living up to my pride when it came to a spelling bee in high school? It’s okay if you forgot; you have read other things since then. It wasn’t great enough to bother going back to find it.

Well, it seems I have not learned from that experience. Today, I was sent to a website of the 25 most misspelled words (somehow an extra 2 were snuck in). John often asks me the spelling of a word, and I’m usually correct. Therefore, I do believe I could write the word out better than selecting one out of four.

I feel I should warn anyone taking the challenge. Examining closely the ones I missed, I feel certain that my trying to navigate using the arrows instead of “page down” resulted in some of my answers getting changed.

See how you do: http://www.businesswriting.com/tests/commonmisspelled.html

1 comment:

Patty said...

6 wrong... with Bethany's "Help."