Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THIS IS THE DAY...

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE; LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!

10 - This is the last day of all of our family birthdays, and we still have a "leftover" day.

9 - Two more days, and we can change the calendar. A quick peek reveals the February photo is a picture of ice formations in Juneau, Alaska. Now, there's an original idea!

8 - The last of the inventory sales helps me prepare for 2008 baby showers. Hopefully that number is the year and not how many showers there will be this year.....though one can never be certain.

7 - Can seed catalogs be far behind?

6 - The United States Postal Service actually answered their phone with a human voice, took copious notes about the lost package, and said they'd get back to me today.

5 - My new dishwasher does all that the manufacturer promised -- quietly.

4 - Wednesdays are always my "marathon day" with a study of Proverbs mid afternoon and a gathering to study "Truth" later.

3 - My children rise up and call me Blessed!

2 - This is the day that we celebrate the birth of our youngest, who has brought us so much joy!

1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEOFFREY!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Yay! for the dishwaher!
Yay! for the sales!
Yay! for the "truth" we know whose promise never fails!

Yay! for the human voice
and the hope of Spring!
Yay! for the birthday boy!
Have fun celebra-ting!

G.Wyatt said...

Thanks for the list and the comments. I feel blessed to have a mom I can call blessed.