Thursday, May 3, 2007

RAIN

"Rain. Rain. Go away. come again some other day.
Little Suzie wants to play."

"Raindrops keep falling on my head,
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
Crying's not for me..."

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down."

"There shall be showers of blessing.
this is the promise of love.
There shall be seasons refreshing
sent from the Father above."

"Lord, reign in me; reign in your power."

"A little ducky daddle went wading in a puddle one day."

"Pitter patter Pittter patter Splish splash."

"April showers bring May flowers."
"But what do May Flowers bring?
"Pilgrims."

"It Ain't gonna rain no more"

"Into each life some rain must fall."

"The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plain
(By George, she's got it)"

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain."

"100% Chance of Rain."

"April Showers."

"April In Paris"

"Come Rain or Come Shine"

"Don't rain on my parade"

"I'M SINGIN' IN THE RAIN...JUST SINGIN' IN THE RAIN...
WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELIN'...I'M HAPPY AGIN."

1 comment:

Papa John said...

I heard it like this:

The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on rock.

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.

And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

The quality of mercy is not strained; It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath.

SO...

"Don't Rain on My Parade.”