Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waking Up

So…you thought I had disappeared off the face of this earth? I may as well have when it came to blogging. I made the horrible mistake of taking my one-and-only list of passwords on a trip and losing it. Then, too, I could not recall my user name for blogging; and no matter what I tried, I could not gain entrance to my own blogsite. Well, finally John stuck with the problem long enough to help me out of the mess I created. Now I am onto other pursuits.

My last blog was April 25th. There has certainly been a lot of water under the proverbial bridge since then. If I could have blogged, I would have written about the following:

Of greatest importance was the exciting news of the birth of grandson #2 – Lucas JOHN Wyatt. He traveled here with his parents and big brother Eli to see us. I had the privilege of holding him every morning from 5 til 8 a.m. What bliss! It did not look like David and Geoffrey would be able to get together during that visit, but David surprised everyone.

For our 46th anniversary, John took me out to dinner and to experience the Broadway play The Lion King. Awesome!

Our one-and-only trip this summer was an annual campout with all of our Washington-resident family. This was our third time to meet at Ohanapecosh Forest Camp near Mount Rainier for a funfilled weekend.

I also volunteered my body to three new studies on Parkinson’s disease. Now, PeDee and I are back and ready to share some of our adventures.

Just to let you know, I was not completely idle through this dry spell. I did write about each of the mentioned activities; but I think I will begin blogging from a clean slate. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

G.Wyatt said...

I'm glad you are back. I missed your notes and look forward to more blogging!

Papa John said...

Sock it to us, Hon. I love seeing things through your eyes. (And usually I see more than I had noticed on my own.)