Monday, June 22, 2009

Anybody home?

I stood in the enormous room and shouted, "Anybody home?" ....anybody home?

It isn't just any room; it is a room of my own making. ....own making

I cut the trees and hewed each one to stack in a Lincoln Blog fashion. ...log fashion

I laid a tin roof for shelter. ....shelter

The ceiling is high enough for a basketball hoop. ...hoop

Someone must be here, but all I hear is an echo. ....echo

Oh! there is someone outside...calling my name. ...betty riot?

But I don't see anyone anywhere in this blog cabin. ...bin

What's that? They've all moved to facebook. ....book

Or Twitter. ...ter

I guess I'd better go look for them. ....em

3 comments:

G.Wyatt said...

I'm home and I watch your blog religiously. I hope you keep posting.

Linda Judd said...

Yes, Betty. I have tried out Facebook, but I'm not a fan. In fact, I'm thinking of defecting - ha! I much prefer using my time to write for my blog. I must be a little dense, or something, because I just don't GET Facebook!

LoveMercy said...

Very creative! - A tiff?
I like it! - A hit!